Friday, December 27, 2013

Last challenge of 2013 for The Outlawz Alcohol Markers DT

Hello all!
A quick scheduled posting as I'm still in holiday mode, as I'm sure many of you are!  I hope you are enjoying your Christmas/New Year time, whatever you are up to.  I must add a quick apology for not visiting your blogs but I'm sure you understand - sometimes you just can't keep up with all the comments!  I would say that I will catch up but I don't want to pile the pressure on so all I'll say is that I will visit soon .........................................
      Anyway, our last challenge of the month and this year over at The Outlawz Alcohol Markers DT is an 'Anything Goes' theme so we hope to see lots of entries.  We do understand that it is a busy time of the year for everyone and you've probably had more than enough of making Christmas cards but we do have an added twist of Christmas to the challenge!   It's never too soon to start making 'em!!

        Having said that, I didn't go for the twist, using instead one of my hubby's drawings, available from my Etsy shop - LilyPinkScraps .  I coloured her with my Copics and added her to a painted, inked and stamped Kraft card background, with a couple of paper scraps to ground her. This is my fave digi at the minute, mainly because she was drawn by my talented husband!  She's saying 'howdy' to the New Year - here's to a crafty one for all of us :)



   Entering this into the challenges at Sarah Hurley , Copic Markers Europe (CAS) , 4 Krafty Girlz and Digi Galore .
      Thanks for stopping by today and Happy New Year if I don't see you before!

8 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card, beautiful image and beautiful coloring. I love this one Dawn, everything about it. He did a fabulous job on the image and you made it perfect with your beautiful design.

sandie said...

How cool Dawn to use hubby's drawing! And I love what you have done with the background. enjoy the Holiday mode!!

Patricia St Martin said...

Wonderful card Dawn!!! Years go by so fast.
Hugs, Pat

Penny said...

And she is so beautifully drawn! :^) Love your coloring and your fab CAS design, Dawn--as well as the pretty color palette! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Cindye Wile said...

This is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore.
Cindye DT

sparklingblackrose said...

What a fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges, hope to see you join us soon :-) Elaine DT-xxx-

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Thanks for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Lovely card, thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Girls,
Hugs Donna DT xx